What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the world's oldest medicine. Plants around the world offer these essential nutrients in the form of leaves, bark, root, peel or flower. These oils offer support and restoration to the body on a cellular level because our bodies see them as natural and allow them to work at their highest potential. These oils are save for the whole family including infants, children and in many cases, pets.
Why do we offer Essential Oils in our office?
Our lives are filled with toxins and pollutants. When we really read the labels of our soaps, body products, detergents, household cleaners and food products, we know this to be true. Part of our job as wellness professionals is to encourage our patients toward natural health; this is just one more thing we have found to be helpful that we can share with our patients. Many of our team members have found that using essential oils in our own homes and with our own families have made a huge difference in how we feel and how we care for our families. We would love to answer your questions about essential oils!
Is there a way I can try a sample of some popular Essential Oils?
Yes. We have found it helpful to our patients and clients to offer samples by the drop. Just stop by our office and see what we have available.
- Lavender for burns, cuts, stings, relaxation and so much more - $5
- Lemon supports healthy hydration and cleansing - $2
- Peppermint - cooling, refreshing and supports the digestive system - $5
- Protective Blend is blend of Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus and Rosemary. These oils are studied for their support to immune health - $8
- Respiratory Blend is our respiratory blend of Bay Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon and Cardamom. These oils are studies for their support to respiratory health - $5
- Muscle Support Blend is our soothing blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum and Osthmanthus. These oils are studies and used to support the bone and muscle structures of the body - $8
How can I learn more about Essential Oils?
Call us to schedule a free wellness consult.
These statements are only meant to educate not to diagnose.