We have new hours through the summer!
* Monday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (closed 12:00 - 2:00)
*Tuesday 7:30 am - 4:40 pm (closed 11:30 - 1:00)
* Wednesday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm (closed 1:30 - 3:00)
*Thursday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (closed 12:00 - 2:00)
CLOSED Friday - Sunday
We are happy to be back to regular hours!
We want to continue to follow the guidelines outlined for your safety and ours. We continue to follow extra sanitary protocols.
- Social Distancing - we have a large office so we just ask that you be courteous of other people's space!
- Masks - are only required during your adjustment due to being in close proximity to the Doctor. If you have a medical reason for not wearing one please inform us and we will work something out.
- Proper Hand Washing - we ask that you either wash your hands or use sanitizer placed at the front desk before your treatment.
- If you have a fever or have been exposed please call the office and reschedule your appointment to a later date.
We want to encourage you to practice prevention during this season. If you would like to discuss what this looks like for you, call the office and schedule an appointment for a FREE Functional Assessment Consultation. Find out how we can help you make your health a priority! If you have never been to our office and want to check out all we do then take advantage of our Summer Shape-Up Special. Just click on the red box above and Request your appointment!